Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 5.12

It's time to feast again with our skull hunters for this week's round of yummy simulacra.

Killer Zombie Robot pondered whether it should be Skullapeño or Jalapeñskull when he "Found this guy baked into some cornbread. He was tasty."



This salty skull was found by Keltie in Kingston, Ontario who writes, "This is a potato chip skull that I found while eating some President's Choice Lemon Chicken chips. I offered it to my daughter after taking the picture but she started throwing chips on the floor so I ate it instead."



And to wash it all down Nicole Clak sent us this Japanese soda skull bottle and this note, "I had posted this picture on your FB page. I can't remember the brand name, but it is a Japanese soda that we get quite often. Instead of the pop top we are used to, there is a small marble sealed in the top, and you use the stopper provided to push the marble down into the neck of the bottle. This time though, when I turned the bottle to the side, I noticed it looked a lot like a skull!"



Thanks again to everyone for a tasty way to spend our Sunday. If you find yourself about to devour a skull in your food then snap a pic and send it to us before you get to digesting it.

No comments: