Friday, April 1, 2011

Skull-A-Day: The Musical! (April Fools' 2011!)

As you may know I've been looking for new ways to introduce people to Skull-A-Day as we head into our 5th year (including Skull Appreciation Day and the Morbid Attractions TV show), so I'm extremely excited to finally give you a sneak peek of something that has been in the works for a while...

My friend writer/director Eliza Skinner has decided to put together a musical based on my book Skulls in Los Angeles! It's still in the early stages, but she has created this short video about the show which gives you a hint of what is to come...



I'll keep you updated on the progress of the production! Oh and what do you think of my idea for a tagline, "Everybody has one!"?

[UPDATE: April Fools! Thanks to Eliza for making this incredible video for us! And seriously, if anyone would like to produce this musical for real please get in touch.]

2 comments:

Samantha said...

This is MOST awesome. Loved it.

mim said...

omg that is so amazing. I want it to be real!!