Monday, November 1, 2010

Light Skull

Deek sent us this great light skull.


Deek didn't include any info on how it was done, but I suspect it was done in a similar manner to Noah's Sparkler Skull or one of the laser skulls. I've enjoyed playing with light for many years. I always wondered if the light from the flashlights that I shown so happily at the sky was ever visible to planes or beyond that. Probably not, due to the light not being bright enough. However, with a powerful one, there might be a chance. From space, large clusters of city lights can be seen. I wish there was a way of lining them up to make a giant skull. A lady can only dream...lights out.

2 comments:

Lazarus Lupin said...

what a bright idea a light skull. To take the foundation of the body and turn it to something light and airy.

Lazarus Lupin
http://strangespanner.blogspot.com/
art and review

Unknown said...

its a long exposure shot and a pen light