Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[BONUS] 381. Luck of The Draw Skull

For the second year in a row I've been asked to donate a piece of art to the fundraiser Luck of The Draw which benefits the Visual Arts Center here in Richmond, VA. It's a fun event where you get your choice of unframed art for just a $100, but the trick is that you don't know who made the work (since it is signed on the back) and the order in which you get to choose a piece is based on a random selection process. If you're going to be in the Richmond area on September 23rd and you'd like an original Skull-A-Day piece at a bargain price this is your chance. And even if you don't get my art, you'll still get something great and help out a worthy organization. So what does my piece look like? Well, that would be telling, but I'm sure you can guess the subject matter! Once the event is over I'll reveal it here.

Get more details or buy advance tickets for the HERE.

No comments: