Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Hueso's de Amor" Skull

Returning artist, Roger Casanova, is back with more optimistic skulliness. His last submission carried tidings of good feelings, and his most recent works keep spreadin' the love. Here's Roger's description of "Hueso's de Amor(Bones Of Love)" from his Etsy store.

"Hand ink stamped image tags that can be used for any occasion! Approximately 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" tag/cards with their own craft paper mini bags/sleeves.

The back of the tag/cards is left blank so that you may use your own creative ideas, or write your own personal sentiments."



Dancing bones to share,
feelings of unbridled joy,
that love knows no grave


Again you have kept the love alive beyond the grave, Roger. I can only hope that my poor skeleton finds a way to dance a little jig after I'm long gone as a way to celebrate the loves that I've had in my life and the good fortune that I can be thankful for. Thanks, Roger, for reminding us all that we need to show the love.

1 comment:

Casanova said...

This was awesome Tatman!!! Much love to you Brother!! Roger