Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.22

As one of the editors of Skull-A-Day I find it exceedingly easy to spot the everyday skulls that surround us. Let me take today to share a few of the skulls I've found since my recent move.

This pair of birdhouse skulls reside in my Mother's house. I don't think she even knows about them.


This is the USB cable for my mp3 player. I never noticed the robotic skull on it until I went to add some new music the other day.


And this ominous looking toadstool popped up in the yard. Maybe it knew I was here and just wanted to say "Hi!".


To all of you skull hunters out there, keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: