Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #21

As we traverse this third year of Skull-A-Day it seems that paths continue to cross past, present, and future lives. Let me take you on a trip through time, through the life of a common product known as cotton. In the past the Skull Master has shown us some of the final products of the life of cotton namely the Cotton Swab Skull and the Cotton Ball Skull. Let me take you further back into the life of these common household items and bring you cotton in it's most primitive form straight from the plant.


I became a real cotton picking fool the day I thought of this skull so now I can't say that I Never Picked Cotton.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

Don't forget to "pick" your costume for this weekend because the "Countdown To Halloween" has only 4 days left.....


7 comments:

Madelen said...

HEY! I found what I think is one of your skulls? .. And it's beautiful! And i just wondered if I can use it as a header at my blog?

(actually, I already -do- use it as a header on my blog(I'm sorry..), but I will remove it if its not OK! :) .. )

zbalat said...

What a creative soul you are.

Tatman said...

Madelen, which image is it exactly? I checked your blog, but the banner is just text. If it is one of Noah's images then you may need to ask him. Thanks.

Thanks also, zbalat.

Madelen said...

Oh. its on this one ! http://keepyourselfinmotion.wordpress.com/

:)

Noah said...

Madelen that's actually a work by another artist who submitted it to this site. Based on our rules, you are welcome to use any images here for non-commercial purposes as you have, however it's nice to credit the source. In this case you might want to go back to that page and figure out who the original artist was to give them proper credit. Thanks!

Tatman said...

Here's the original post where it came from: http://skulladay.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-skulls-2-textures-1-great-idea.html

Citizen Agent said...

600 count C said:

This work made me take a double look when I first saw it. It almost looks as if you spent a number of hours collecting those little bug cocoons that are in spider’s web.