Saturday, May 10, 2008

342. (Band of The) Hand Skull

Arranged Hands. Thanks to my friend Mady (shown) who suggested I come make a skull with her tribal dance troupe Caravan Mystique, who were in a local park doing a photo shoot today. And thanks to the hands of Mady, Ivy, Marty, and Phil!

BONUS! CONTEST!: Post a picture of you and your friends making this skull (or a variation on it) with your own hands to Flickr (with the tags "skulladay" and "handskull") and send me an e-mail with the link to the image. The first 10 folks to do so will get 5 "I heart skulls" mini-bumper stickers, which are currently not for sale anywhere!

6 comments:

Jerome said...

This is smashing!

(Do you recall the helping hands from Labyrinth? I'm having flashbacks...)

Tatman said...

That's awesome! I was thinking just like Jerome when I saw this. Now, a video of this skull singing "Hand Of Doom" by Black Sabbath would be sweet!

Megg said...

What beautiful hands!

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

That is very clever! I like it!

Mica said...

that turned out so nicely. The painted hands are perfect.

Kira said...

I'm having "Labyrinth" flashbacks as well! Very awesome. The hands remind me...have you thought of doing a Henna/Mehndi skull?