Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Hell followed" Skull

Andy Hunt is an artist/designer from Chapel Hill, NC. He spends his off time designing & illustrating prints and t-shirts. This prophetic illustration brings a special kind of doom with it....


..."And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." -Revelation 6:8. 

The prophecy rings true, my children! Skull art is still some of the best works on the interwebs and this piece proves it! And if you don't like this then you need to see Andy's other site. Especially this. Thanks for the excellent submission, Andy!

2 comments:

Aledra said...

I Want to win the skull purse... I desire it

Unknown said...

I never usually post on blogs but I have found this is very useful work.
http://www.scholion.net/