Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 5.21

Today's skulls are small.

Amy Kopperude from 365 Spiders, said "I bought one of those light-up mouth pieces when I was making my 100th spider, but the first one I bought didn't work. When I cut off the plastic outer guard to see if I could get it to work, this is what I found. I still haven't decided what to use it for." A spider, of course!




Ann Donnell from Sacramento CA, found this skull while taking apart a piece of vintage jewelry to reuse it.


Ivano Malavolta, "found a skull on a glass cabinet in our biotechnology department at the university of L'Aquila, Italy."


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.


“Countdown To Halloween”
8 more days and counting...

No comments: