Friday, April 23, 2010

[Flashback Friday TOP 10] 46. Soy Sauce Skull

Flashback Friday is a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.0. Each week I'll be posting an original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3 of the project...

#6: 46. Soy Sauce Skull

I cook a lot with soy sauce so it makes sense that it would eventually end up as part of the project. I also use chopsticks a lot so they were my go to tool for arranging things, though obviously it made perfect sense to use them on this one. This skull was actually trickier than it seemed, since the plate wasn't perfectly flat and if I moved away for a moment to set the camera up the image would  change and so I had to remake it a few times before finally getting the shot I wanted.

1 comment:

Pam I Am said...

mmmmmm delicious delicious skull lol love it!