Thursday, April 22, 2010

[BONUS] 377. Cardboard Moose Skull

I do a lot of design work for theater companies in NYC, but rarely do I get to make a skull in the process. So imagine my delight when I started talking with Clubbed Thumb about their Summerworks play series and discovered that a moose skull was central to one of the shows! We had already decided that I would illustrate all of the plays with cardboard objects that are found in the shows, so here's how my cardboard moose skull (with cardboard sticky note) came out...



The Summerworks series starts in June and more details about it will be on their site soon!

Speaking of cardboard be sure to check out the (non-skully) cardboard moose made by my friends at Cardboard Safari (who also make the cardboard skull & wreath I designed!).

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

Cardboard is such a great material. When I was younger I used to help my parents with their calligraphy business. I used to love playing with the small boxes the frames and glass came in...ripping and stacking them into neat shapes.

PearsonMetalArt said...

I like it